Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fashion Is Art And You Are The Canvas

Do you know me? Haha if you do! You know I love fashion and art! OBSESSED if you will....


I’ve been following MARIA BONITA or Mbconceptstore on instagram for awhile now.  I was drawn to their page instantly. They take fashion and art to the next level... eye appealing. 



Two sisters Zasil & Zamara both love to travel and both completed their fashion careers in  Paris, Milan, and London.  Inspired by their Mexican culture They created Maria Bonita located in Miami Florida or online at Maria Bonita. Working with well known Mexican brands, translating their culture, people, and lifestyle, into fun trendy pieces that all will love.



Besides their online store and shop, they have a blog sharing
- Famous Mexican Designers
- 5 Yummy Mezcal Cocktails ❤️
- Coolest Accessories For Your Next Happy Hour
- How to Wear Colors Even When Your Not Into Colorful Clothes


They sent me these gorgeous bracelets from their shop and I can’t wait to purchase some of their amazing pieces.
Go check them out Maria Bonita 

Look Out For The Next Postcard From The PNW

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northwest Til Death

One of my favorite things to do no matter what city I’m in is go to local boutiques/shops. I love checking out local artist/merchant mercha...