Sunday, October 1, 2017

Taking A Risk

It’s been awhile...


As majority of you all know I went through a big career change... haha as well as hair change!!!  I had been with the same company for five years & within those five years my work ethic was created... what I mean by that, I was taught discipline and how to be the best worker.  From co-workers to bosses, they have shown me how to be successful in all that I do.  I have been lucky enough to meet some inspiring ladies along the way, the ones that have touch my heart I have taken a piece of you all on my new journey....


This last month and a half I’ve been establishing my new routine... I’ve learned that in the beginning of any new chapter, focus on the prize...not only do I feel like my new work has set me up for success but I have set myself up too. I have set goals and accomplished them in a short amount of time. Taking a risk on myself makes me want to share with all of you out there that if you want something...just do it. 


Now for the blog...

Now that I’ve mastered my new routine I have set aside some time to get back into blogging. 
Something to look forward to this week... 

Two traveling sisters that own a boutique in Florida, I can’t wait to share their story... 

Look Out For The Next Postcard From The PNW! 

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northwest Til Death

One of my favorite things to do no matter what city I’m in is go to local boutiques/shops. I love checking out local artist/merchant mercha...