Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Subculture

Around Tacoma Tuesday!

Subculture Salon


The reason I started around Tacoma Tuesday was to show all of my favorite local Tacoma places that I love to frequent, which there is a ton! One question I'm always asked -Where do you get your hair done? Easy! Subculture Salon. Located downtown Tacoma nestled in between Meconis and The Matador -Best Location!!! You will find this industrial chic salon. Bringing you old Tacoma charm with a polished finish. 




It's been a few weeks since celebrating their One Year Anniversary Event. -They know how to celebrate, any events I highly recommend attending!!! This salon is booming with talent. I should know I have worked with majority of the staff. Today I met with Myleah, the Director of Education/Master Level Stylist at Subculture. She is full of energy and a great time!!!



We sat in the lobby which is open and welcoming. The first question I had was about the beautiful brick wall. The exposed brick is part of the original building that they had distressed and stamped with their name and est. placing Subculture Salon in Tacoma history forever.  


The owners, Reese and Burke Mullins have 10 stylist and growing.  They have a lot to offer.  I don't know about you but it's nice to have all of your pampering needs in one place. Services range from Balayage to Brazilian Blowouts, cuts to extensions and everything in between, and that's just hair.  They have the most talented lash extension experts, and a great skincare menu. Go check out their website for all services and prices  LINK While chatting with Myleah a guest walked in, she greeted and checked her in offering any coffee, tea, water and even a mimosa or beer. Now that's service!!! 


If your in the Tacoma area and your looking for a salon check out Subculture. You will leave feeling gorgeous, as well as that you deserve a night out on the town. Lucky for you The Matador is right next door! 

Look out for the next Postcard From The PNW

Brittney



No comments:

Post a Comment

Northwest Til Death

One of my favorite things to do no matter what city I’m in is go to local boutiques/shops. I love checking out local artist/merchant mercha...