Sunday, June 18, 2017

There Can Only Be One!

In honor of Fathers Day...


As for my girls, I'll raise them to breathe fire- Jessica Kirkland



When I was younger going to my Dads house was an adventure, he always had something cool planned! From trips to the zoo, the beach or just hanging out it was always full of fun, because he made it fun. For those of you that know my Dad you know that he is a pretty funny guy. I will always remember when I was in elementary school and he chaperoned a field trip, It was the best bus ride a kid could ask for, he got us all riled up. Lets just say he wasn't ask to chaperone again.


My Dad is a big support for me. Any time I have something going on, without hesitation I pick up the phone and give him a call and just vent, he is a great listener. Then he tells me his opinion, which is usually not what I want to hear, but coming from him I know its right. Those conversations mean the world to me. Im 32 years old and I still call my Dad for advice. He is a hard worker, that is passionate about his career! Which has always inspired me to follow my dreams, and never give up. Which I hope to pass on to my childern. I feel blessed to have him as my Dad and a Grandfather to my Daughter!


Thank You Dad for being you!


Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northwest Til Death

One of my favorite things to do no matter what city I’m in is go to local boutiques/shops. I love checking out local artist/merchant mercha...