Tuesday, July 25, 2017

32 Things I Have Learned, Love, Want To Conquer, And I Am Thankful For


Well today is my 32nd Birthday... that's a lot of years!!!! I wanted to share a few things I've learned   along the way, things I love, what I want to accomplish this year before turning 33 and thank two people that inspire me each day! 

So with that being said...

TEN THINGS I HAVE LEARNED:
1. Self-Love is essential
2. Share your story
3. You cannot change other people and they cannot change you. 
4. Don't compare yourself to others 
5. Empowered Woman empower other woman
6. Give yourself time to grow🌱
7. Be mindful on who you take advice from
8. Sometimes you may get off course
9. Feed your soul
10. Stop and admire the little things 

TEN THINGS I LOVE:
1. My Family
2. Traveling -it feeds my soul 
3. Books! Books!! And more Books!!!
4. Learning something new
5. Seeing Fallyn experience something new
6. Writing -a new found love of mine 
7. Podcasts
8. Sitting on my front porch #frontporchfest
9. Disneyland
10. Myself! 

TEN THINGS I WANT TO CONQUER BEFORE 33
1. Read More
2. Travel more
3. Make working out a priority 
4. Drink more water
5. Take care of my skin 
6. Keep a journal 
7. Send postcards
8. Unplug
9. Take a photography class
10. Surround myself with like minded people

TWO PEOPLE IM THANKFUL FOR:



1. Anthony: Without you Postcard From The PNW would not exist. You gave me the wanderlust feeling that I have each day. You have spoiled Fallyn and I with the gift of travel and adventure and I'm beyond thankful for it. 

2. Fallyn: You are a Smart, Talented, Beautiful Girl! There is no one I'd rather have by my side on all of my adventures than you!!! 

Thank you for reading my blog! 32 is shaping up to be an amazing year!!!


Look out for the next Postcard From The PNW

Brittney

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I love your lists. Isn't in kind of wonderful getting old? I love it so much more than being a young insecure lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! I fully agree with you on that!!!!

      Delete

Northwest Til Death

One of my favorite things to do no matter what city I’m in is go to local boutiques/shops. I love checking out local artist/merchant mercha...