Monday, July 24, 2017

Creativity Takes Courage- Henri Matisse 


With over 30 stores opened across the United States, Artist and Craftsman Supply is a employee owned business that has brought color to Tacoma, Located on St Helens Ave. 
Staffed with knowledgeable, experienced local artists, or enthusiasts, who can guide you through this quirky, tie dyed art shop! 




This store caters to all, whether your a professional artist, crafter or kid. I walked in not knowing what to expect, with crafts for every type of art to trinkets and goodies. This shop is brightly colored and makes your imagination wander, with how much inventory they have I wouldn't be surprised when I go back if I see new things ever time.  

My faves...

Colored Changing Pencils 


Big Foot Air Freshener


Colored Pencils In Every Shade Imaginable 


A Beautiful Wall of Handmade Paper


So if your an artist, a DIYer, or looking for a funky shop to peruse. I definitely recommend Artist and Craftsman Supply 


Look out for the next Postcard From The PNW!

Brittney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northwest Til Death

One of my favorite things to do no matter what city I’m in is go to local boutiques/shops. I love checking out local artist/merchant mercha...