Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Tacoma's Wharf



Sometimes I forget how big Tacoma is... I could literally take you to a new place each day and share with you years of cool places to frequent. One things gets in the way of that...Haha work!!! It's no secret the waterfront is getting a facelift, from extending the trails to adding in some pretty awesome places to hang. 



 What I love most, is that this portion of Tacoma has been around as long as the city has been in existence dating back to the 1800's. From an old mining town to a path with panoramic views of the Commencement Bay, with food and recreation along the way. 



Just below the hill from my house lays this beautiful area, Fallyn and I decided to go check out the new haps down at Point Ruston.  Which is BOOMING with new restaurants, shopping, and events
SUMMER MUST DO AT POINT RUSTON:

- Four Words... Farrelli's Roof Top Deck 

- Grab a scoop at Ice Cream Socials New location (it opened Wednesday and its BIG! hopefully this relieves some wait time at the 6th ave location...it's sooo good I don't mind the wait HAHA

- Play date at the Spray Park/ Play Ground
open 12pm-10pm, they also have a colorful LED fountain light show from dusk-10pm
This will be the closest thing I get to Disneys California Adventures World Of Color till November!!!! 

- Rent Bikes or Surreys and cruise alongside the water.  

- Grand Plaza - which has a mural being painted that looks smokin good!!! This space holds special events such as Summer Concerts, free and family friendly. They say this space will also home  a ice rink during the holiday season!




Well that's my Local Summer Bucket-list! Go check out the new digs at Point Ruston! Enjoy!!!

Look Out For The Next Postcard From The PNW!!!

Brittney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northwest Til Death

One of my favorite things to do no matter what city I’m in is go to local boutiques/shops. I love checking out local artist/merchant mercha...