Tuesday, May 30, 2017

But First, Coffee

Hey!!! 
Guess what!!! It's around Tacoma Tuesday!!!


Today I bring you guys my favorite coffee shop just two blocks away from my house and dog friendly,  Cafe Brosseau! If your local and haven't been there yet or if your passing through T-Town you must check it out!!! 


Located in North Tacoma this coffee shop has a more casual laid back atmosphere -great for blogging. With a full coffee bar, pastries, a list of bistro items and some adult beverages you will feel right at home.



Not on the menu but equally great they have a small area for kids, and a shelf filled with an array of board games and books. On the walls you will see local artists work for sale, and from time to time they have live music and poetry readings - join their Facebook page to see upcoming events!


The staff is friendly and knowledgeable on what to try... my suggestion


The Cafe Brosseau - chocolate and orange espresso drink delicious hot or on ice!
With an order of Avocado Toast - grilled torta bread with avocado, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper 
The best thing I have ever had!!!!!

If your ever in the North Tacoma area stop by and check them out!!!

Tomorrow Instagram GIVEAWAY!!!
Instagram: Brit_PNW

Look out for the next Postcard From The PNW 
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northwest Til Death

One of my favorite things to do no matter what city I’m in is go to local boutiques/shops. I love checking out local artist/merchant mercha...